Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer freedom

Over the last couple weeks I've been able to really enjoy summer without the thought of racing. Rather than writing a bunch, I figured I would post some photos to show what I've been up to lately...

17.5 mile point to point hike on the Tiger Mountain Trail.


Wildflowers on the TMT.


Riding near Paradise, Mt Rainier with Andy and Russell.


Whitney hiking the very steep trail up to Labyrinth Mountain.


Minotaur Lake and Labyrinth in the clouds.


Labyrinth summit. Cold and cloudy.


Looking back towards Lake Wenatchee where we camped two nights.


Leavenworth bouldering. "The Sleeping Lady" V2 above Icicle Creek.


"Drugstore Cowboy" V3 at Mad Meadows.


Rainy monday morning = trails all to myself.


Alpine meadows on Church Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment