Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall mountain biking at its best

I had the mountain biking itch this week. It felt great to get out on my Noble a couple times. Steve Fisher and I rode Blanchard on tuesday in short sleeves. After riding the perfect dry trails, it's hard to believe that it's nearly November. On wednesday, I checked out the new and improved SST on Galbraith. Wow, so much fun! People have clearly put in a whole lot of time on the mountain rebuilding and repairing the effects of the logging operation.


Felt great to ride my Noble after all the recent cyclocross riding.


Chuckanut and the San Juans as seen from Oyster Dome.

2 comments:

  1. For being within biking distance from the campus (at least that area looks like it is), that trail and view certainly beat what Cedar Mountain has to offer -- mud holes and overgrowth as of a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Bellingham does have an abundance of great riding close to home. Cedar Mountain will always have a special place in my heart though.

    ReplyDelete